We, localitydetails.com, wish to welcome you and to convey our hearty thanks.to our users for visiting www.localitydetails.com.
1. We provide service to our users / customers to obtain Rent Receipts, Rental Agreement, We render our service within our parameter as per the rules and regulation, norms, permission in law and we do our level best to our users. We are not the Governmental authorities, associates, affiliates of the Govt. body, etc., and we are only a service provider providing the service to the users as per the norms of the users for " localitydetails.com” which is a sole proprietorship entity owned by VAN Technologies.
3. We do not take any responsibility for any negligence, oversight, ability of interpretation, attention, inference, of the users and we do not take any responsibility for the mistake or fault of users the with regards to usage of the website, content, image, forms, alert's, communications, terms and with regard to the condition, policy, etc. as mentioned herein.
4. We are rendering our service to the customer to generate Rent Receipt and Rental Agreement and we are also facilitator providing our service, guidance, assistance, etc.,
5. Our service includes facilitating the users by developing a high-end online platform between the users and our Website (viz. localitydetails.com) which is user friendly in supporting high resolution devices, browser's etc., providing information regarding Rent Receipt and Rental Agreement, capturing users information through online form's, accepting online payment from users, generating Rent Receipts and Rental Agreement in PDF for users.
6. Our service is limited, we give assistance, communication, support, etc., to our users who are communicating us either through any of the proposed communication system i.e from customer dashboard or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting for any further assistance after the download of the receipts. However we reserve the right to assist or revoke the obligations of the users. We do not take any responsibility or liability for any communication gap, misconception, misunderstanding, non-cooperation etc., between any of the parties i.e. Users, associates, etc., for such communications.
7. When the User chooses to avail the rent receipt or rental agreement services from Localitydetails.com, the User and the concerned property owner shall provide Personal Information as may be required for successful completion of registering the rent receipt and rental agreement service.
Also, the User and concerned property owner undertake:
(I) User/ property owner to not hold Localitydetails.com liable for any dispute that may arise between them, at any time;
(II) User/ property owner to not hold Localitydetails.com liable for any loss or damage that either the User or the concerned property holder may suffer or incur that arise, result from, or relate in any way to any fraudulent, negligent act or any Prohibited Conduct by another User. to bear registration or stamp duty charges on the rental agreements or any associated agreements as per Applicable Law and not hold Localitydetails.com liable for any penalty that may arise due to payment of insufficient charges;
(III) User/ property owner to not hold Localitydetails.com liable for any damages that they may incur as a result of sharing information for registering the rental agreement
(IV) User/ property owner to disclose additional information to third parties and/or Localitydetails.com, as may be required from time to time in order to complete the registration process.
(a) By placing the successful order, User allowed to download the Rent receipt or Rental agreement in PDF format from dashboard under download link
(b) Download link will expired within 7 working days from the date of order.
(c) Thereafter, Users will not able to download the PDF.
(a) User/ property owner can opt for Delivery of Physical Rental agreement to their communication address. We (Localitydetails.com) will send the same through Post or Courier.
(b) The Consignment number will be shared through E-mail communication and the same should be follow up by the User/ property owner with the concerned Postal Dept or Courier.
(c) Delivery time may vary place to place as per the Post and Courier norms.
8. Users can communicate us through Email only. Our users should contact us by sending emails to email@example.com or the user may contact us through the proposed communication system via user dashboard and the same will be responded by us.
9. User should communicate us through electronic records and users should receive and accept our communications sent via electronic records periodically and as and when the same are sent.
10. In case, the user did not respond to the communication received from us (Viz. firstname.lastname@example.org within thirty days or the user did not provide the required particulars, details, etc., within 15 days from the date of communication, we will not be in a position to complete the follow up action. In such circumstances, we will not be held liable to refund the fees, nor be held liable to pay any compensation for such the consequences arising therefrom.
11. The users should receive all communications notifications, etc., from all of our communication channel which includes, VOIP call, SMS, Mobile, Email etc., for any communications or services or assistance or clarification for the existing service or for any other any future services or products offered by us or by our associates and it is presumed that the users have given their consent for the same. In case the users who do not want to receive any such notifications may send a request there for by mails to email@example.com.
12. Users are solely responsible for updating their contact information to us such as mobile number, email id, postal address etc., as and when the same are changed and we are not liable for any consequences which have arisen or caused due to failure or negligence of the users.
13. If, we (Localitydetails.com) receive any communication from the users apart from the proposed communication sources mentioned in Para 8 above, we ( viz. our system) do not take any responsibility to answer those communications and we will not held liable for any communications sent to us in any mode other than the one specified in Para 8.
14. We (localitydetails.com) reserves our right to outsource our activities, operations, business, pertains to technology, others etc., to any of the third party, associates, etc. with or without any notification.
15. Our working hours shall be 10am to 6 pm on Monday to Friday (except state and national holidays). Our service may be halted partially or completely with or without any notice to our user’s, associates etc., due to the emergency, or due to unavailability of our associates, government officials, or any crash in the infrastructure such as server down, power failure etc., or for any unprecedented natural disaster etc.
16. The User shall be liable to pay all the applicable charges, fees, duties, service charges, taxes, levies and assessments for availing our Localitydetails.com services and all such charges, fees, duties etc., shall be paid in Indian rupees. We reserve the right to alter the fees, discounts, offer, etc., from time to time, without any notice.
17. In case of the double or duplicate payment by the users, it is the responsibility of the users to confirm and claim the duplicate payment within five working days from the duplicate payment date. In case the claim is not made within 5 working days, we cannot consider the refund claim and we use will not refund the duplicate payment made if any.
18. In case of any double / duplicate payment by the users because of any error at payment gateway, website, or multiple success of payment etc., the refund will be made after deducting charges such as online payment charges, charges associate with the collection of payment etc., and the realization of money is subject to the bank norms.
19. Upon the receipt of refund request mail from the user or customer, we will initiate the Refund process within15 working days from the date of acknowledgement of such refund request mail from our end. We will not be liable for the time line of realization of refunded money since it is subject to the concern payment gateway or bank norms.
20. We (Localitydetails.com) committed to providing each customer with exceptional service. We want you to feel comfortable about transaction business with us, due to nature of our business and accessibility of our product/service immediately upon purchase.
21. We (Localitydetails.com) have no defined refund policy for the orders placed for the supply of SERVICES. we will never take any complaint, 24 hours after the download attempt. User are advised to check properly the downloaded source file at the time of delivery. Once the user downloaded the source from the link or dashboard, the order cannot be cancelled and there is no provision for refund either.
22. If, Customer have not downloaded the source through the link or from the dashboard, Upon the receipt of refund request mail from the user or customer, we will initiate the Refund process within15 working days from the date of acknowledgement of such refund request mail from our end. Localitydetails.com will refund the payment back to the source through payment gateway. Localitydetails.com will not be liable for the time line of realization of refunded money since it is subject to the concern payment gateway or bank norms.
23. Use of the Website is available only to the persons who has attained the age of majority and capable to form a legally binding contracts under any Indian Act. Persons, who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Act, including minors, lunatic, etc., are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor (i.e. a person under the age of 18 years) you shall not register as a User of the Localitydetails.com website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. We reserves the right to terminate or to refuse to provide the users with access to the Website, if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that the user isa minor / under the age of 18 years.
26. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is collected from various sources and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. The reliance of the users on such information is therefore strictly at their own risk. In no event we will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits that are arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website though the users are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Localitydetails.com, we have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Localitydetails.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
27. Under no circumstance we will be held liable for any loss or damage caused by a user's reliance on information obtained through the site. All content on the site is provided to the users "as is" condition without warranty of any kind either express or implied and it is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available on/through the site. We do not endorse and we will not be responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made through the site. Please seek the advice of the professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice or other content.
28. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Copyright
29. The website content, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code on the website is owned and controlled by Localitydetails.com. The users shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from us in writing for such content.
31. We specifically disclaims any liability (whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with the access to or use of the Site, (even if Localitydetails.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages) including liability associated with any viruses which may infect a user's computer equipment.
32. Any failure or delay by a party to enforce or exercise any provision of the Agreement, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver by such party of that provision or right. Any waiver by a party shall only be made in writing and executed by a duly authorized officer of such party.
33. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including any question regarding its existence, amendment, validity or termination, shall be referred the sole Arbitrator who will be appointed by us (Localitydetails.com) and the cost of the arbitration shall be borne by the equally and the venue of the arbitration at Chennai. The customer who requests to refer the dispute to the arbitration, shall remit the 50% of the Arbitration expenses in advance to us before the appointment of Arbitrator.
37. Any feedback the users provide to this Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential and the users agree that Localitydetails.com can use such information on an unrestricted basis. Localitydetails.com may have something similar to the feedback and on the basis of such feedback Localitydetails.com can make any modification or changes to the website or services, either now or late for our development. The users are not entitled to any notification, compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Localitydetails.com for the feedback under any circumstances.